Monday, October 18, 2010

Mark Mawson

I know that this artist does not really have anything relatable to my show, but while doing some research I stumbled upon his photographs and they really caught my attention.

Mark Mawson is an underwater photographer, these are photographs of droplets of paint in water.




I love this color in this one!


Something erie about these four forms, like they are from a different plant...

Mysterious in the water






This one makes me feel like I'm under water, swimming with jellyfish.

Okay so maybe I went a little overboard with the pictures, but I was very drawn to them for some reason. The organic flowing forms is something I would like to capture in my work a little more, and they bright vibrant colors are just spectacular.










No comments:

Post a Comment